If you are visiting my blog, I ask that you keep in mind that this is a personal diary for myself. I don't mind if others read what I've written, I just ask that you refrain from making inappropriate comments. To read more about my family and our daily lives, you can go here. Or go here to read of our endeavors in Homeschooling. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 3

Love is Not Selfish
Romans 12:10
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

*1Corinthians 13:5 ~ (speaking of Charity) ...seeketh not her own,...
*Philippians 2:3 ~ Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Do I truly want what's best for Anthony?
Do I want him to feel loved by me?
Does he believe believe I have his best interests in mind?
Does he see me as looking out for myself first?

Today's Dare

Along with still restraining from saying anything negative,
buy Anthony something that says, "I was thinking of you today.

What did I buy Anthony? What happened when I gave it to him?

~ Well, I thought today's challenge might be difficult to do, since Anthony was still out of town. But, he made it back this evening. My entire family was at Mom and Dad's, today, celebrating Mother's Day. Anthony drove there from Fouke, on his death machine motorcycle. When we went home, tonight, Anthony was not with the kids and me. We drove over to Sonic, and got him a Large Sweet Ice Tea. I didn't get myself a drink, because I was doing this for him, not me. When we got home, I handed it to him. He looked a little confused and asked why I'd done it. I told him that I just did. :)
   I think he enjoyed it! LOL


James 3:16 ~ For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

No comments:

Post a Comment