If you are visiting my blog, I ask that you keep in mind that this is a personal diary for myself. I don't mind if others read what I've written, I just ask that you refrain from making inappropriate comments. To read more about my family and our daily lives, you can go here. Or go here to read of our endeavors in Homeschooling. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 4

Love is thoughtful
Psalm 139:17-18
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
 when I awake, I am still with thee.

*Genesis 2:18 ~ And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Today's Dare

At some point in the day, find out how Anthony's
doing and if he needs anything.

What did I learn about myself or Anthony by doing this today? How could this become  a more natural, routine, and genuinely helpful part of my lifestyle?

~ Today is Sunday, so I thought this dare might be a little hard to do, yet. I figured I'd have to wait til tomorrow and call him at work. I tried to come up with something I could do, but have drawn a blank. Plus, tomorrow will be kinda hard, too. He's taking my car to work, so I'll be stuck at home. I'll still be able to call and see how he's doing. But as for the other, I'll have to figure that out.


Philippians 1:3 ~ I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,

No comments:

Post a Comment